Inventory Unit Detail
2015 Honda CBR 500R
Stock Image: Silver Metallic
Honda boldly redefines the middleweight class and infuses a whole new level of excitement for sport riders in search of superior value, along with great fun.
The CBR500R delivers plenty of performance to sport riders, with its thoroughly modern, torquey 471cc P-twin DOHC engine wrapped in a great-handling chassis and featuring a full fairing spawned from Honda’s much-acclaimed CBR600RR and CBR1000RR sportbikes.
The CBR500R features a full bodywork cowl and a 31-inch seat height. It’s an excellent choice for riders ready to move up a displacement class, or for any rider who’s looking for a light, sporting, do-it-all street machine.
- Engine Type: 471cc liquid-cooled parallel-twin
- Bore And Stroke: 67.0mm x 66.8mm
- Induction: PGM-FI with 34mm throttle bodies
- Ignition: Computer-controlled digital transistorized with electronic advance
- Compression Ratio: 10.7:1
- Valve Train: DOHC; four valves per cylinder
- Transmission: Six-speed
- Final Drive: O-ring-sealed chain
- Front Suspension: 41mm fork; 4.3 inches travel
- Rear Suspension: Pro-Link single shock with nine-position spring preload adjustability; 4.7 inches travel
- Front Brake: Twin-piston caliper with single 320mm wave disc
- Rear Brake: Single-caliper 240mm wave disc
- Front Tire: 120/70-17
- Rear Tire: 160/60-17
- Rake: 25.5 degrees
- Trail: 103mm (4.05 inches)
- Wheelbase: 55.5 inches
- Seat Height: 30.9 inches
- Curb Weight: 425 pounds (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel-ready to ride)
- Fuel Capacity: 4.1 gallons
- Model Id: CBR500R
- Emissions: Meets current EPA standards. California version meets current CARB standards and may differ slightly due to emissions equipment.
- Available Colors: Black, Silver Metallic
- One Year: Transferable, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Engine Type
- Bore and Stroke
- 67.0mm x 66.8mm
- Compression Ratio
- Computer-controlled digital transistorized with electronic advance
- Front Suspension
- 41mm fork; 4.3 in. travel
- Rear Suspension
- Pro-Link single shock with nine-position spring preload adjustability; 4.7 in. travel
- Front Brakes
- Twin-piston caliper with single 320mm wave disc; Honda ABS
- Rear Brakes
- Single-caliper 240mm wave disc; Honda ABS
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 55.5 in.
- Seat Height
- 30.9 in.
- 25.5 degrees
- 103mm (4.05 in.)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.1 gal.
- Dry Weight
- 429 lb.
- Final Drive
- O-ring-sealed chain
- Black, Silver Metallic