Inventory Unit Detail
2015 Suzuki BOULEVARD M50
Stock Image: Pearl Glacier White
The 2015 Suzuki Boulevard M50 is a modern cruiser that combines cutting-edge performance and the classic visual appeal. The fuel-injected 805cc V-twin engine delivers robust, responsive power and exciting low-end torque. Sleek styling — including slash-cut mufflers, a hard-tail design and low-rise bars — promises aggressive performance that the M50 delivers. With great power comes great handling requirements, which are fulfilled with the link-type rear suspension and front disc brakes. The 2015 Suzuki Boulevard M50 exceeds the expectations of cruiser riders in terms of both looks and capability.
- 805cc Fuel-injected, liquid-cooled, fuel-injected V-Twin, engine is built to deliver exciting torque from down low in the rpm range.
- Powerful 32-bit-prosessor Engine Control Module (ECM) helps ensure precise control.
- Electronic fuel injection system features the Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve System (SDTV) - maintains optimum air velocity in the intake tract for smooth low-to-mid rpm throttle response and high torque output. Multi-hole-type fuel injectors deliver a fine spray for a powerful yet fuel-efficient operation.
- Suzuki’s Pulsed-secondary AIR-inject (PAIR) system introduces air into the exhaust ports to ignite unburned fuel to help cut down on emissions.
- Crankshaft designed with 45-degree offset crank pins to reduce engine vibration without a counterbalance for a more comfortable ride.
- Custom-styled exhaust designed for a deep rumbling sound and tuned low rpm power
- An automatic Idle Speed Control (ISC) system eliminates the choke and shortens the engine’s warm-up time.
- Five-speed transmission features a high fifth gear ratio for relaxed highway cruising
- Low-maintenance shaft final-drive system is clean-running with low torque reaction
- Link-type rear suspension connects to a truss-style swingarm and a single shock absorber with 7-way spring preload adjustment.
- Inverted 41mm front forks contribute to performance, look, and a comfortable ride.
- Single front disc brake with large 300mm rotor for strong braking performance.
- Sharp-edged-styled front fender adds to the clean look of the front end, while the bob-tail rear fender adds to the flowing lines at the rear.
- Soft-tail-style frame creates the classic and sleek cruiser style from the distinctive headlights to the exhaust pipes.
- Long, wide 4.1 US gal fuel tank flows smoothly back to the seat -attractive raised fuel filler includes indicator lights for turn signals, high beam and low fuel.
- Cast-aluminum 16-inch front and 15-inch rear wheels, with a gleaming silver finish.
- Low-rise handlebars mounted on pull-back risers provide a comfortable reach for the rider and increased comfort around town or on the highway
- Handlebar-mounted speedometer styled for a clean appearance and positioned for good visibility
- Bright bullet-style turn signals designed for high visibility and attractive appearance
- Large LED-type taillight with a clear lens provides a modern custom look
- Wide, comfortable seat with low seat height - passenger seat can be removed for a bobbed rear fender appearance
- Standard 4-way emergency flasher and high-beam passing switch
- Powerful multi-reflector headlight housed in an attractive case with stylish headlight rim - headlight switches off during startup to reduce load on battery.
- Engine: 805 cc, 4-stroke, 2-cylinder, liquid-cooled, SOHC, 45-degree V-Twin
- Bore x Stroke: 83.0 mm x 74.4 mm (3.268 in x 2.929 in)
- Compression Ratio: 9.4 : 1
- Fuel System: Fuel Injection
- Starter: Electric
- Transmission: 5-speed constant mesh
- Final Drive: Shaft Drive
- Suspension Front: Inverted telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Suspension Rear: Link type, oil damped, coil spring
- Brakes Front: Disc
- Brakes Rear: Drum brake
- Tires Front: 130/90-16 M/C 67H, tubeless
- Tires Rear: 170/80-15 M/C 77H, tubeless
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 4.1 US
- Color: Glass Sparkle Black, Pearl Glacier White
- Ignition: Electronic ignition (Transistorized)
- Overall Length: 2395 mm (94.3 in)
- Overall Width: 890 mm (35.0 in)
- Wheelbase: 1655 mm (65.2 in)
- Ground Clearance: 140 mm (5.5 in)
- Seat Height: 700 mm (27.6 in)
- Curb Weight: 269 kg (593 lbs)
- Warranty: 12 month unlimited mileage limited warranty.
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, 2-cylinder, SOHC, 45-deg. V-Twin
- 805 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 83.0 mm x 74.4 mm (3.268 in. x 2.929 in.)
- Compression Ratio
- 9.4 : 1
- Fuel System
- Fuel Injection
- Electronic ignition (Transistorized)
- Front Suspension
- Inverted telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Rear Suspension
- Link type, oil damped, coil spring
- Front Brakes
- Rear Brakes
- Drum brake
- Front Tire
- 130/90-16 M/C 67H, tubeless
- Rear Tire
- 170/80-15 M/C 77H, tubeless
- 1655 mm (65.2 in.)
- Seat Height
- 700 mm (27.6 in.)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.1 gal. US
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 269 kg (593 lb.)
- 5-speed constant mesh
- Final Drive
- Shaft Drive
- Glass Sparkle Black, Pearl Glacier White
- 12 month unlimited mileage limited warranty.