Inventory Unit Detail
2017 Kawasaki KFX 90
Stock Image: Lime Green
Sale: Save $149.00 now until 12/31/2019
The KFX®90 ATV provides the ideal blend of size and performance for riders 12 and older that are stepping-up from a 50cc ATV or just getting started.
- 89cc 4-stroke engine and automatic transmission delivers broad power delivery with plenty of usable torque
- Push button electric start provides simple and reliable starting
- Parental controls such as an adjustable throttle limiter and CVT collar allow the speed and performance to be adjusted to rider experience
- Keyed ignition helps prevent unauthorized use
- Full floorboards help to protect feet
- Single shock rear suspension and independent A-arm front suspension soak up the bumps and contribute to sporty handling
- Sporty styling featuring Lime Green bodywork provides race-inspired good looks
- Engine: 4-stroke, Force-air cooled, single
- Displacement: 89cc
- Bore x Stroke: 47.0 x 51.8mm
- Compression ratio: 10.0:1
- Fuel System: Mikuni PTE 16
- Ignition: Solid state CDI
- Transmission: Continuously Variable Automatic
- Final Drive: Chain
- Front Suspension / Wheel Travel: Single A-Arm with twin shock absorbers/2.8 in.
- Rear Suspension / Wheel Travel: Swingarm with single shock absorber/2.9 in.
- Front Tire Size: AT 18 x 7-8 tubeless
- Rear Tire Size: AT 18 x 9-8 tubeless
- Front Brakes: Dual mechanical drums
- Rear Brakes: Hydraulic discs
- Ground Clearance: At rear axle - 3.9 in.
- Starting System: Electric with back-up kick-starter
- Fuel Capacity: 1.5 gal.
- Turning Radius: 8.7 ft.
- Frame Type: Double cradle, steel
- Track Front/Rear: 26.8/26.0 in.
- Overall Length: 56.1 in.
- Overall Width: 35.6 in.
- Overall Height: 36.4 in.
- Seat Height: 25.6 in.
- Curb Weight: 266.8 lb.
- Wheelbase: 38.0 in.
- Color Choices: Lime Green, Bright White
- Warranty: 12 Month Limited Warranty
- Kawasaki Protection Plus™ (optional): 12, 24, 36, or 48 months
NOTES:Curb weight includes all necessary materials and fluids to operate correctly, full tank of fuel (more than 90 percent capacity) and tool kit (if supplied). KAWASAKI CARES: Read Owner’s Manual and all on-product warnings. Warning: ATVs can be hazardous to operate. For your safety: Always wear a helmet, eye protection, and protective clothing. Never carry a passenger. Never ride under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Never ride on public roads or pavement. Avoid excessive speeds and stunt driving. Be extra careful on difficult terrain. Kawasaki’s KFX®50 is recommended for use only by persons 6 or older, and the KFX®90 is recommended for use only by persons 12 and older. All children under 16 riding ATVs should always have direct adult supervision. Kawasaki ATVs with engines over 90cc are recommended for use only by persons 16 years of age or older. Kawasaki also recommends that all ATV riders take a training course. For more information, see your dealer, call the ATV Safety Institute at 1-800-887-2887, or go to www.atvsafety.org. © 2016 Kawasaki Motors Corp., U.S.A.
- Engine Type
- Bore x Stroke
- 47.0 x 51.8mm
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel System
- Mikuni PTE 16
- Starting System
- Electric with back-up kick-starter
- Front Suspension
- Single A-Arm with twin shock absorbers
- Front Travel
- 2.8 in.
- Front Brake Type
- Dual mechanical drums
- Front Tires
- AT 18 x 7-8 tubeless
- Rear Travel
- 2.9 in.
- Rear Suspension
- Swingarm with single shock absorber
- Rear Brake Type
- Hydraulic discs
- Rear Tires
- AT 18 x 9-8 tubeless
- Double cradle, steel
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 266.8 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 1.5 gal.
- Ground Clearance
- 3.9 in.
- Machine Dimensions (LxWxH)
- 56.1 in. x 35.6 in. x 36.4 in.
- 38.0 in.
- Final Drive
- Continuously Variable Automatic
- Lime Green, Bright White
- 12 Month Limited Warranty